We are Chartered Financial Planners and an Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM.
This means we have satisfied the rigorous criteria from both the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) to become one of the UK's most trusted and highly accredited firms.
Very few firms in the UK hold both “gold standard” accreditations. But what do they mean for you as a client?
Why choose a Chartered Financial Planner?
Chartered status is the highest accreditation the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) award to financial planning firms. To continue to hold the status we must prove on an annual basis that:
- We uphold rigorous standards laid down by the CII.
- Our clients are served by highly-qualified financial planners who possess the highest levels of technical and professional knowledge and competence.
- We abide by the industry standard Code of Ethics.
- We are committed to keeping our knowledge and skills up to date through continuous professional development.
Choosing a Chartered financial planner means you can be confident that you are dealing with one of the UK’s leading firms of financial planners and that we are wholly committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support.
For more information on the CII: – Visit the CII website
Why choose an Accredited Financial Planning Firm™?
We are proud to be one of just 71 Accredited Financial Planning Firms in the UK – and the only firm in Liverpool – to hold the title.
This accreditation can only be awarded by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments (CISI) and is assessed on an annual basis. Our accredited firm status shows that:
- At least 50% of our planners are qualified as either Certified Financial Planners™ or Chartered Financial Planners, and that all our planners hold advanced level qualifications and abide by a professional Code of Conduct or are working towards it.
- We provide a full financial planning service, including cashflow modelling.
- Our policies and procedures are consistent with the CISI’s Code of Conduct, and we offer a clear and consistent fee structure.
For more information on the CISI: – Visit the CISI website
Pension Transfer Gold Standard
We hold the Pension Transfer Gold Standard.
The Pension Transfer Gold Standard has been developed by the Personal Finance Society (PFS) and seeks to give Defined Benefit pension holders confidence when they are considering transferring out of a scheme.
Adhering to this standard demonstrates that we will:
- Help you understand the implications of a transfer, so you can decide whether taking advice is appropriate for you.
- Ensure that our advice supports your overall wellbeing and meets your objectives, needs and wants.
- Use a high degree of technical skill to advise on whether to transfer and what to transfer into so you have the best chance of meeting your objectives.
- Only recommend mainstream investments from regulated investment companies.
- Be fully transparent and take all necessary steps to ensure you understand the costs involved.
- Draw your attention to any conflicts of interest and how these are managed in your best interests.